This course is intended to provide information on common medical errors made and the prevention of these errors by discussing evidence-based strategies to decrease the risk of medical errors.
- Identify the extent to which medical errors occur in the healthcare system.
- List factors that increase the risk of medical errors.
- Recommend process changes which reduce the risk of errors.
- Discuss evidence-based strategies for reducing the risk of medical errors.
- Summarize internal and external reporting responsibility.
- Describe the importance of communication in preventing and identifying medical errors.
- Explain the importance and role of root cause analysis in prevention and recurrence of medical errors.
- Language: English
- Location: Miami
- Prerequisites: No
- Course Capacity: 15
- Certificate: Yes
New Life Training Center